11/11/08

Family

 There is nothing better than being with family! This morning the Potters went home after spending the week end and Monday with us. It was a lot of fun! First of all, just to be together is worth more than money can buy, but doing fun things is more fun with them! We went to San Jose where we went to the Leonardo De Vince exhibit at the Tech Museum. It was awesome, mind boggling and unbelievable. We all enjoyed it. For dinner we had the Missionaries over and then all of us played Apples to Apples together. It was a crack-up! All in all it was a wonderful weekend. MaCall, Eloise, Cassie and I played some music. I sent home Christmas music and hope we can play together at Christmas. Mike even showed up with Corinne, his girlfriend, and that was wonderful as well. I LOVE my family soooooo much!!! It will be wonderful when all 5 of our children and all 6 grandchildren are together!!! I love you all!

6 comments:

heidi said...

sounds like you all had a great time. I wish you guys could come for thanksgiving, it would make it more fun.

Hunter said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!
-HUNTER

Christie said...

Heidi, you should come to us for Thanksgiving. I have plans to see some friends when I'm home.

Mom, when are we having all five kids and all six grandkids together? Because I think our house would explode and I want to be prepared.

Lori Franke said...

Heidi, I will do what I can. I want to see you soooooo much!

delaney said...

I would really like to see the family!!

heidi said...

mom,
we really can't afford any long trips right now. sorry. but we would love to have you all down here...

don't let your friends get in the way Christie, I would hate for that to be the only reason you guys can't come down.