12/6/08

This Time of Year!

...makes me crazy!!!! I love it, although I am running around practically with my head cut off!! This week I started back on the job at Antonio Del Buono, had 3 concerts with my Tour Group , taught my regular private lessons and tried to be a good wife and mother!!! I think it is crazy, BUT, like Martin reminds me, I DID choose to do all this! The bright side is that now we have benefits: medical insurance and retirement. I am also  on salary so that means paid sick days. Halleluia! Later in life I hope that I'll have enough to visit my family - my children and grandchildren without having to worry about how we will make the money stretch. Soooooo, Here's to a long month! A bright spot to look forward to is Christmas with Franz, Heidi, their kids and Christie, Mike and Cassie! I love my family so much and don't see them as often as I wish! I'm looking forward to Dec. 22 - the start of  our Holidays! I'll be musiced ( hmmm, that's probably not a word!) out but ready to Celebrate!! LOL! ( Lots of Love!)

3 comments:

cassie[carnivore] said...

lol?
who taught you that?



rotfl.

Potters said...

we are looking forward to Christmas too!

heidi said...

christmas will be fun...we may have to talk about sleeping arrangements