10/21/07

A New Calling

I have a new calling-Ward Music Chairman. So now it's ME who has to plan all musical numbers, music for Sacrament Meeting and organize the ward choir.
So, ofcourse I feel overwhelmed but ofcourse I said yes so........ I have Martin to help with the hymn picking and the Ward choister to help with the Choir. We'll start next week and I've invited everyone from age 12 up. Wish us luck!!!!
Today I taught Relief Society- Strengthening Our Families. It could have turned touchy, but when approached with abit of humor, it was good. Still, alot of Sisters cried and that always makes me feel bad. Lots of sharing and lots of experiences always makes for interesting discussions.
Oh yeah, are we having fun yet???

1 comment:

heidi said...

are you still teaching RS? I think music chairman would be fun--though I've never done that before. Have fun, and have good choir songs. I always love when the choir sings.