2/12/09

Goodbye Delaney - A Tribute to My Grandchildren!

We are getting ready to take Delaney to the airport. Her stay has come to an end and I'm really going to miss her! She has been so delightful, willing to help, polite, smart..... I could go on and on She even started violin so I got her a violin to take home and she is doing very well already! I just have to say that I have awesome grandchildren!! Each one of the 6 has unique personalities, wonderful  qualities and I feel so blessed to have them!!! Of course they have WONDERFUL parents!! I have been blessed beyond measure with the choices my children have made for their eternal companions. Thanks for sharing your children with me!!!! Each of you are welcome here any time. Just let me know!!!!

3 comments:

delaney said...

thankyou grammy!!! I miss you already!!

Hunter said...

Thanks Grammy

Potters said...

Very nice mom...you do have some interesting grandchildren!