1/27/09

Homemade Bread

My days have been made much better since I bought Martin a Bread Maker for Christmas! There is nothing like fresh cinnamon bread after school and eaten when a student doesn't show up! That's what I'm doing now!
I'm also reflecting on my grandson Hunter who will turn 14 on Thursday!!!! I can't believe it!! I was fortunate enough to be present at his birth and count that as one of my life changing experiences. I love you Hunter! You are such a stellar young man and I'm so proud of all your accomplishments. I wish I could be there for your next advancement in the Priesthood!
Delaney, I'm looking forward to having you here next week!! We are excited and will do some fun things while you are here.
As the Awards Banquet gets nearer, I'm getting rather nervous. I have to speak and I just hope I don't cry!! But if you know me at all, you know that I get KIND OF emotional when I talk about my programs! OOPS, a student just got here so I have to go!

2 comments:

delaney said...

I can't wait to see you too!! We are going to go to DisneyLand for Hunter's birthday and he get's Disney dollars... He get's 70 dollars from Disneylan!! I can't wait to go to that dinner!!

Hunter said...

Thank you Grammy.