12/22/08

The Christmas Frenzy

Today we have our last Concert of the season and then we CELEBRATE! Lots to celebrate. Mainly that Martin is doing well and his Crohns Disease is in remission. He  is working hard and enjoying it and that is really worth celebrating! I signed a contract with the School District and in these hard economic times that is worth celebrating as well! While many Music teachers have lost their jobs, the GUSD saw fit to keep the Violin Program and I am happy about that!
But the biggest thing to celebrate is that we are able to be with FAMILY this Christmas! There is NOTHING more important than family and I'm excited to be with mine during the Holidays. First with Heidi, Franz and all theirs!! It has been too long since we have all been together and I'm looking forward to every moment. Then off to Arizona for a Heywood Reunion. I haven't seen my Aunts and Uncles for years and it will be wonderful to see everyone. When we get back to California, we plan to go see my Dad. So all in all, it will be fun. Not that I enjoy sitting in a car for long hours, but the end result will be worth the ride!
Love to all and Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Hunter said...

AWESOME GRAMMY! Good for you! Delaney, Dylan, and I can't stop talking about the trip and Christmas. Looking forward to seeing you!

delaney said...

I can't wait to see you!!!! I am so excited!!!

Potters said...

We are socked in fog today, and drizzle. Snow expected for tonight. Franz is quite worked up about the weather. We look forward to seeing you! Drive safe!