10/24/08

It's October!

Well, I'm sure not very good at this, but I just read all my children and Grandchildren's blogs and decided to get going again!!
It's past midnight and I can't sleep! Today is Cassie's 15th birthday!!!! It sure doesn't seem like she is that old but all I have to do is look at that beautiful little girl to know that she is growing up. I feel so blessed to have Cassie. I was 44 when she was born. The pregnancy was dreadful and I was so sick after she was born but we are so lucky to have her! At this time in her life she is the only child at home, everyone else has moved on! She misses her brothers and sisters a lot. She misses her neices and nephews and would love to have everyone home for her birthday. But we will do our best to have a great day for her.
So much has happened since I last wrote but instead of recapping it all I'm just going to go from here!
Love to one and all!

5 comments:

heidi said...

happy birthday to cassie-- i can't believe she is 15!

we can't come up there for thanksgiving, but you guys are more than welcome to come here! let me know.

Christie said...

I told you Lisa Williams would keep you up! :)

Happy Birthday to Cassie! I hope she gets my presents all right today.

delaney said...

Happy Birthday to Cassie!!!! She is way older than me!!! i like that because i can have some one to look up too!!! Have a great birthday today Cassie!!! Glad you updated Grammy... Keep up the good work...*hugs* love Delaney

Julianne said...

Happy birthday to Cassie!!

Hunter said...

Happy Birthday Cassie. Hey Grammy. I didn't know you were in the..what my mom calls..."Blogging World!"